Thursday 5 January 2012

Reese Witherspoon Opens Up About Husband Jim Toth


Oscar winner Reese Witherspoon is often photographed with her two children, Ava, 12, and Deacon, 8, happily going out with new husband Jim Toth, an agent, she married last April, but 35 years rarely speak of their relationship in the interviews. Maybe it's because his first marriage to actor Ryan Phillipe, whom she was married to seven years, ended in divorce? In the February issue of Elle magazine, the "Legally Blonde" star reveals plenty, starting with how the two met - and it was not a situation to answer, as cute in one of her rom-coms.

"It happened unexpectedly. This guy was really drunk hitting on me, making a fool of himself, screaming at me, "Reese reveals Toth meeting at the party of a friend. "He was like, [slurred, sullen, pointing a finger in his face]" You do not know me. And I was like, 'Yeah, I know. I do not know you! Jim came over and said, "Please excuse my friend. He just broke up with someone. Jim was a very good friend, pulling it out of this situation. It's just kind of who he is, a person really well.

"While this is not exactly the most romantic introduction, Toth has more than compensated for later." Jim said, "I'll show you that every day is a good partner, which is a good person. I'll take care of you. I'll do as you will get used to, "" the "Election" actress said. "I was like, 'What are you talking about? I've never had someone like that in my life. "

However, Reese Witherspoon, it is clear that it faces the same pressures as any woman in Hollywood. "Nothing  going north.'s All to the south, might as well put in the movie now," she laughs. "But not without a lot of padding and a bra push-up.

"Despite concerns about Reese's like in the future, even she must admit she is paid a lot to do what she likes now. She won $ 28 million in 2010, according to Forbes." Every time they call and tell me about the money, I get embarrassed about it. A couple of women ultimately make me feel better: "For what you do, do you know how much money people make off of you? I'm like, 'Oh, oh, ok. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More